Monday, May 11, 2009

My sweet boys!

Andy had some beautiful roses and lilies sent to me on Saturday and on Sunday gave me a nice gift card to Blue River Canyon Day Spa.  I highly recommend this place if you ever have the chance to go.  I also got a nice little nap yesterday but the best present of all was Conner singing me the sweetest song that he has been learning in bible school and he sang it all on his own last night at bed.  It was the sweetest voice I've ever heard!  I am so thankful that God has blessed me with two super sweet boys that are so loving.  

Here's cutie number one enjoying a nap while still holding on to his snack and splashing in the pool (BTW Andy has affectionately named our backyard The Redneck Riviera):
                          


Here is cutie number two enjoying some pizza and wearing his shades:
                                   

I also want to send a big shout out to Gary and Angela with the birth of Henry (Hank) Nash on 5/5/09 at 4:40 p.m.  Mom, Dad and Baby Hank are all doing well and home now not sleeping, um, I mean, resting comfortably.  


No comments:

Post a Comment