Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What did I write yesterday?

So yesterday I was in pure bliss over being ready for a showing at any time and conquering the supermarket world with my store coupons, manufacturer coupons and buy one-get one free's.  Well, here's how it all played out...

After I wrote the blog I was scheduled to babysit four kids from church plus my two kids.  Even though some of their kids are a little older (ages 5-12) it was extremely exhausting.  I also had Conner and Camren making Easter cards to send to out of town relatives (I hate arts and crafts are not my thing as hard as I try) so by the time last night rolled around I hit the sack (after watching DWTS results show first, of course).  As soon as I hit the pillow around 9:30 I hear "mommy, mommy, mommyyyyyy!'.  After initial settling by Andy and then myself this routine continued on.  For some reason Cam was really needed and would not be put down.  This is very unusual at this age so I figured he's getting sick or at least think that's a good excuse to put him in our bed.  He did sleep there albeit he woke up many times throughout the night crying and needed comfort.  Very weird since he's fine today but sleep problems usually precede sickness for him so we'll have to wait and see.

Anyway, I was not a bundle of sunshine as usual this morning and we were 20 minutes late barely made it to school on time.  Plus since I got tired I had not done all my coupon prep so my plan of starting my day at Publix was altered.  I did have serious work that had to be done today (payroll) so I rearranged my day and did work while Conner was at school and Cam screamed played on the deck and napped.  He actually napped very early due to the terrible night of sleep and boy am I glad he did because about 1:45 I got a call that someone wanted to show the house from 2:30-3:30.  How exciting, but wait I hadn't even made the bed today!  Thankfully the babysitter arrived and we frantically got the house prepped and Cam woke up from his nap with about 2 minutes to spare.  So I took the kids and babysitter to the park while I went to Publix.  $89 worth of groceries for $39...not too bad but I've got a ways to go.  Once I get some things stockpiled then I should really be able to save.  All in all everything worked at well this today albeit not anyhow like I had planned.  In the past this would've really bothered me but I just rolled with it.

Well time for makeup and change of clothes, then dinner, then bible study at church then I'll be ready to crash again.  I better make my bed in the morning just in case but I'm praying the first showing will be our last.  I know an offer is coming our way any minute.  A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment