Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sweet GM

Today would've been my sweet Mamaw's 72nd birthday.  I could write about her all day.  It still takes my breath away to think she's not with us anymore.  I always called her Mamaw but when my boys came along we started calling her Great Mamaw then just GM for short.  I wanted to share a few of my favorite pics from the last trip we had out west with her before she got sick.  I'm so grateful for all the time I was blessed with her.  I learned so many lessons from her while she with us but I seem to maybe have learned even more from her after she's been gone.  Or maybe I'm just now applying them.  Either way her spirit inspires me every day.

Conner, baby Camren & GM 
May 2008


Donna & GM at The Fish Market (one of their faves)
May 2008

One of my fav pics of all time in her newly 
remodeled, beautiful, California backyard.  
Traveling solo cross country with a 3 year 
old and 5 month old was SO worth it.  
So grateful for this trip...and looking forward to 
seeing her again one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment